As cashmere is a premium but also a very delicate material, we want to encourage you to take good care of your apparel so you can enjoy your Inari cashmere product for a very long time.
In addition to the washing instructions, here are some useful tips:
- there is no need to wash your product too often, instead we suggest to vent in fresh air
- never hang your cashmere product, store folded
- some pilling will occur after some time, you can then gently remove them by hand, or use a special cashmere comb
- Hand wash only, 40°C. You can use the wool program on your washing machine
- Use only wool detergent
- Never use fabric softener
- Do not twist or soak
- Remove excess water gently inside a towel
- Form when wet
- Dry flat, avoid sunlight
- Store your cashmere clothes folded, don't hang
If you have any questions about the care of your products, please don't hesitate to contact us.